This page is intended specifically for faith groups or resettlement organizations qualified to buy granola at wholesale prices. This page is not linked to the rest of our website.
Please click on this link to see or download the pricelist: Wholesale Pricelist.
To download a printable copy of the instructions (same as below) please click on this link: Ordering for Faith and Resettlement Groups
Ordering for Churches, Faith Groups, or Refugee Resettlement Organizations
Most likely you have already spoken to Anne Dombrofski or Keith Cooper about your order. One of them will advise you about the process, but remember we work with English language learners so we don’t accept phone orders. All orders need to listed clearly and sent to the appropriate email address.
We make our lowest wholesale prices available to organizations or groups that share a missional concern for refugee job development. Selling at these prices expands our ability to provide work experiences for refugees but does not cover training costs. Please do not resell the granola for wholesale prices! Normally groups either:
1) Resell the granola at retail prices and send the profit back to us as tax-deductible contribution to Beautiful Day’s job training program.
2) Resell the granola at retail prices and invest the profits in their own local refugee resettlement efforts.
3) Purchase the granola at retail (directly, or through our website) and resell it at retail rates in order to invest in refugee job development with Beautiful Day.
If you are planning to sell the granola at a church or local farmers’ market, we can assist you with banners or postcards to help make publicity efforts more effective.
1. See our pricelist for our lowest wholesale prices. A current copy of this pricelist is posted at: http://www.providencegranola.com/wholesale-pricelist. ( Note: this is a hidden page so you will not find a link to it on our website.)
2. Wholesale prices do not include delivery/handling/shipping—these will be added to your final invoice.
3. Orders should be sent by email to email@example.com with DIRECT ORDER in the subject line. (Please note that this is a separate email for ORDERS only and not inquiries.)
4. If you are local we will deliver in person for a flat fee of $6; otherwise we use USPS Priority. For large quantities we will mail by UPS if that is cheaper.
5. We currently ship/deliver 2 days each week: usually Tuesdays and Fridays
6. When we receive an order we will send you a draft invoice so that you know your order has been received and is in our pipeline.
7. As soon as we’ve calculated shipping and printed postage, you will receive a revised and completed invoice. This is the one you should pay. We accept checks or credit card. The email with your invoice will have a link that permits payment by credit card.
FIRST TIME CUSTOMERS: Unless we already know you (or you’ve been given special permission), we prefer to receive payment before sending your first order. To expedite service, please pay the draft invoice and we will send a separate invoice to cover shipping.
If you have questions you can call Anne, Keith, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.