The best way to taste-test and pick up our latest granolas is to stop in at a farmers' market. We always bring our freshest granolas and mueslis, including some smaller batch recipes that don't always make it on the website.
Markets are a great chance to meet some of the refugees who work for us. Take a moment and introduce yourself to one of our state's newest residents.
For summer 2013 we are participating in:
- Lippit Park Market, 1059 Hope Street, Providence, RI
- Saturdays, 9 AM - 1 PM and Wednesdays, 3 PM - 6 PM
- Coastal Growers' Wintertime Market, 650 Ten Rod Road, Kingston, RI
- Saturdays, 10 - 1 PM
- Braintree Farmers Market, 1 John F Kennedy Memorial Dr, Braintree, MA 02184
- Saturdays, 9 AM - 1 PM (starts June 15)
- Mount Hope Farmers Market, 250 Metacom Ave., Bristol, RI
- Saturdays, 9 AM - 1 PM